DubaiPoster considers the privacy of the dubaiposter.com visitors on the first, this makes it the top-notch, safe and secure classified website as it will treat your personal information as it's own.
Dubai Poster will be opting for the requirement of your consent for making use of our cookies in accordance with the terms of the policy.
B. What Information We Collect:
1. Dubai Poster may ask you to produce some kinds of personal information regarding:
All kinds of the information about your computer and all about your visit and make use of this website (it will also include your IP address, geographical location, even your browser type and it's version, the operating system, referral source, the page views and website navigation paths)
All the information you provide us while completing your profile and registering on dubaiposter.com, as well as for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or the newsletters (includes your name, email address and the phone number)
All the information which you provide to us while using our services on dubaiposter.com, or which is generated in the process of using those services (it includes the timing, frequency, and the pattern of service use)
On this classified website, you can get all the information regarding the purchases you make from our Premium Ads, Super Premium Ads and multifarious transactions which you enter into, through dubaiposter.com, also the types of information which you post to dubaiposter.com for publication on the internet (it includes your name, mobile, email address, telephone number, card details
All the information included in or relating to any communications which you provide to us through the dubaiposter.com (it includes all the communication content and metadata which is linked to the communication)
2. Before you opt for sharing us all your personal information of another person, you are required to get the permission of the person at the time of disclosure and processing of that personal information in relation to the policy.
C. When We Make Use of Your Personal Information:
1. All the personal information you provide to us through dubaiposter.com can be made use for different kinds of purposes as per this policy or on the relevant pages of this website.
2. DubaiPoster will be making use of the personal information for various reasons:
For administering dubaiposter.com and business, to enable your use of the available on our company, to supply you the services purchased through this classified website and personalizing this website for you.
For sending you non-marketing commercial communications, email notifications that you have specifically requested, an kind of statements, invoices, payment reminders to you. We can also require your personal information for collecting payments from you, for sending your email newsletter, if you have requested (you can also inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter).
We will also need your personal information for sending you marketing communications regarding your businesses of carefully selected third parties which Dubai Poster thinks may be of any kind of interest to you through the post, where you have already agreed to this, through the email or any kind of related technology (you can inform us anytime if you don't require marketing communications further).
For providing third parties with the statistical information about our users (but the third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information)
For dealing with any sort of complaints or the enquiries made by or about you in relation to dubaiposter.com, for keeping dubaiposter.com completely secured and preventing fraud.
For verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of dubaiposter.com (it includes monitoring private messages sent through dubaiposter.com private messaging service)
3. Whenever you submit the personal information for publication on dubaiposter.com, DubaiPoster will either publish or make use of that information as per the license which you grant us.
4. Without any such permission from you, DubaiPoster will not make undue use of your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other kinds of third party's direct marketing.
5. At dubaiposter.com, we handle all your financial transactions with the use of PayPal, Cash & Bank transfer, web2checkout, DubaiPoster will be sharing the information with our payment service provider only to that extent which is required for the processing payments which you make through dubaiposter.com, refunding such payments and then dealing with the complaints and all the queries regarding the payments and refunds.
D. When you Disclose Your Personal Information:
1. When required, DubaiPoster may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, even to agents, suppliers, to any member of our group of companies (this includes our subsidiaries, holding company and its subsidiaries), as and when necessary we can use your personal information.
2. DubaiPoster also has the right to disclose your personal information:
In case of any legal proceedings, and when DubaiPoster is required to use your information as per the law.
At the time, when it is required to defend or exercise all our legal rights (which includes producing the information for prevention of fraud and decreasing credit risks).
We can also disclose the information to the purchaser or any kind of business or the asset which is being sold by DubaiPoster, or to any such person who DubaiPoster believes can apply to the court or other kind of authority for disclosure of that personal information which, in our opinion, in which the court might want to have your personal information to be disclosed.
3. As far as stated in this policy, DubaiPoster will not disclose your personal information to the third parties.
E. Policy Related to International Data Transfers:
1. Whichever information you provide to DubaiPoster, will be saved, stored and processed, transferred between any of the countries worldwide in which DubaiPoster is operated.
2. All the personal information which you provide to us at dubaiposter.com, by using the internet, DubaiPoster will not be able to prevent the use or misuse of such kind of information by the others.
3. You must completely agree to the transfers of your personal information which is described in this Section 5.
F. Retaining your Personal Information:
1. This section sets out our data retention policies and the procedure, which are basically designed to make sure that DubaiPoster comply with the legal obligations in relation to the deletion and retention of the personal information.
2. All the personal information which DubaiPoster processes for any purpose must not be kept for much longer than is necessary for that kind of purpose.
3. Notwithstanding the other kinds of provisions of this Section 6, DubaiPoster has the will be retaining the documents (which includes all electronic documents) containing personal data :
To the extent that DubaiPoster needs as per the law.
If DubaiPoster thinks that all the relevant documents are regarding the ongoing legal proceedings.
For establishing, exercising the legal rights (including providing of the information to another for the purposes of reducing fraud and decreasing credit risks)
G. Security of all the Personal Information:
1. DubaiPoster is required to take all such technical and organizational precautions for preventing the loss, misuse or change of your personal related information.
2. DubaiPoster has the right to store all data of your personal information on the secure servers (including the password and firewall protected).
3. You will have to acknowledge that the transmission of information on the internet is insecure to the extreme, and DubaiPoster will not guarantee the security of data which you give on the internet.
4.You are only responsible for keeping the password which you make use of for accessing dubaiposter.com confidential, Dubai poster will not be asking you for the password (except for when you will login to dubaiposter.com.)
H. All the Amendments:
1. DubaiPoster has the right to alter the policy from time to time, and all the amendments shall be published as new version on dubaiposter.com with or without informing you.
2. You must keep checking this page time to time to make sure that you are happy with any kind of changes which were applied in our policy.
3. DubaiPoster will give you the notification about all the alterations made to this policy, through email.
I. What Are Your Rights?
1. DubaiPoster has the right to withhold the personal information which you request as per the extend required by the law.
2. You also have the right to instruct us at any time, whenever you don't require to process your information for the purpose of marketing.
3. As per the practice, you will either completely agree in advance for using your personal information for the purpose of advertising and marketing, or DubaiPoster will be able to give you the opportunity of opting out of the use of your personal information for advertising and marketing purpose.
K. Third Party Websites:
1. DubaiPoster includes the hyperlink and details of the third party websites like acbar jobs in Afghanistan.
2. DubaiPoster does not have any control over, and is not responsible for any kinds of privacy policies and other practices of third parties.
L. Updating of Information:
1. If you find any kind of fraud relating to your personal information that DubaiPoster hold about you, is required to be corrected or updated.
1. Dubaiposter.com makes use of the cookies also
2. A cookie is nothing but a file which includes the identifier (a string of letters and the numbers) which is sent by the web server to the web browser and is stored by the browser. This identifier is later on sent back to the server every time the browser requests a page from the server.
3. Cookies are of 2 types, “persistent” or “session” cookies. A Persistent cookie is stored by a web browser and will be remaining valid until the time of expiry date, unless it will be deleted by the user only. On the other hand, the session cookie will get expired after the user session ends, when the web browser is closed.
4. Cookies do not include any kind of information which personally identifies the user, but any kind of personal information which DubaiPoster stories about you, May be linked to any kind of information stored in and received from the cookies.
5. DubaiPoster makes use of both, session and persistent cookies on dubaiposter.com.
6. DubaiPoster uses these cookies for recognizing a computer when the user visits a website, for tracking users as they navigate the website,for improvising website's usability, analyzing the use of the website, for preventing the fraud and enhancing the security of the website, personalizing the website for each user.
7. Many browsers enable you to refuse to accept the cookies, like internet explorer, Firefox and the chrome.
In Firefox, you can block the cookies by clicking “tools”, “options”, “privacy”, selecting “use custom settings for history” from drop-
down menu, and anticking “accept cookies from sites”.
In internet explorer, blocking cookies is by different steps, using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “tools”, “internet options”, “privacy”, and then “advanced”.
In Chrome, you can block the cookies by accessing the “customize and control” menu, and then clicking the “settings”, “show advanced settings” and “content settings”, and then selecting “block sites from setting any data” under the “cookies” heading.
8. When you opt for blocking all the website, it will not make a good impact for usability of all the websites.
9. Once you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the class features of dubaiposter.com.
10. You also have the option of deleting all the cookies.
In Internet Explorer, by manually deleting the cookie files,
In Firefox, you can delete cookies by clicking, “Tools”, “Options” and the “Privacy”, then selecting “use custom
settings for history”, clicking “show cookies” and then finally clicking “Remove all cookies”.
In the chrome, you can delete all the cookies by accessing “Customize and control” menu, and then clicking on the “settings”, “show advanced settings” and “clear browsing data”. Then you have to select “delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “clear browsing data”.
11. By deleting cookies, you will have the negative impact on the usability of many websites.
N. Google Analytics & Adsense:
This website also makes use of the Google Analytics, a web analytics service which is provided by Google Inc. This Google Analytics makes use of “cookies” which are the text files placed on your computer, which helps you to analyze the usage of the site. All the information generated by the cookie, regarding using your website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States in most cases.
This website also makes use of the Google Adsense, a service for including advertisements from Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Adsense uses "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer, to analyze the use of this website. Google Adsense will also be using the web beacons (invisible graphics). Through these web beacons information such as traffic can be analyzed.
O. Facebook & Twitter Social Plugins Usage:
DubaiPoster also makes use of the plugins which are being provided by the social network, Facebook.com. The plugins can be recognized by a Facebook logo or the “Like button. For a full list of Facebook plugins, please see: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/
If you are a Facebook member and do not wish Facebook to get connected with the data concerning your visit to our website with your Facebook member data, you are required to log off Facebook before entering our website.
Our website also includes plugins from Twitter. These plugins are completely provided by Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA. Through the use of Twitter and the "Re-tweet" function, the web pages which a you are visiting, will be linked to your Twitter account and shall be visible to other users. All the data will get transferred to Twitter. We would like to mention that we as providers of the site have no knowledge about the content of the transmitted data and its use of Twitter.
P. Other relevant details:
1. This website is owned, managed and controlled by DubaiPoster Advertising Co.
2. DubaiPoster company is registered in Kabul, Afghanistan and Dubai, UAE, which are the main place of business.
3. You can get in touch with us by contacting us using the dubaiposter.com contact form, or through the
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile phone : +93744180000.